There are presently no open calls for submissions.
We’ll try to keep this simple.
- We accept short fiction (up to 1000 words) and poetry (up to 40 lines).
- Your work should be experimental in one way or another. It could be surreal, absurd, bizarre, a subversion of form, style or genre, or just plain odd. We welcome writing that is open to interpretation.
- We prefer writing that hasn’t been previously published, but we are movable on this point if the work is good and you have the rights.
- We don’t offer payment for work, only exposure, but are happy to publish a short bio and a link to your website so please include this in your submission.
- If you are not sure whether your work fits into the misshapen box of experimental fiction please feel free to send it in for us to have a look. The worst response you’ll receive is a polite ‘no thank you.’